Difficult Conversations Related to Aging
What Kinds of Issues Can Be Mediated?
Mediation is appropriate for discussing issues when there is an aging family member:
- Parent/child relationships
- Sibling relationships
- Blended family relationships
- Aging in place
- Choice of residence
- Long-term care decisions
- Care-provider issues
- Fiduciary roles and designations
- Advanced medical directives
- Distribution of assets
- Concerns about competency
- Absence of advanced medical directive or will
What Documents Do Mediators Prepare?
- If requested by the parties, the Mediator will prepare a Memorandum of Understanding of Agreements reached during the mediation session.
- If requested by the parties, the Mediator will draft a Memorandum of Progress to remind the participants of matters discussed during mediation session.
Call (303) 415-2042 for a free initial
Contact the Colorado Mediation Center
by clicking here.
Copyright 2000-2011 Colorado
Mediation Center, LLC, and PMO Communications, LLC